STATUE OF MINING PIONEER DR DAVID STUART TYRWHITT UNVEILED IN PERTH WA TODAY
s***@neuf.fr
2008-11-21 06:21:05 UTC
... by WA Whorehouse head cunt, whatever his name & a retinue of
Mining Criminals representatives from Newmont, Newcrest & BHP .
Congratulations to the new Paddy Hannan of Kalgoorlie's Golden reef
fame.

Indeed contrarily to that poor sod of Hannan who died in poverty, Dave
made it big reaping honours, social recognition, and well deserved
fame from his colleagues & Universities pairs... What a Great Man
indeed properly recognized a long last by the Land of Bastards of
australia. The australian Rags are certainly going to take over that
story now, since the gutless pen-pushers are always looking in all
directions for any shadow of a Pioneer in anything at all, to satisfy
the thirst for worthily examples of successive Criminals & Frauds from
the Antipodean Manure at large
********************************
Kind repost of previous output
*********************************
Anyway things gong according to plan, and that's good indeed.

It seems on the other hand that the australian Toads are not even
aware of what 's in stock for their degenerate race of greedy convict
rabble. The regular pitiful specimens, here on show, are trying to
prevent the inevitable by positive thinking, and other type of belt
out in direction of the Knower, indeed, of things the Land Of
Bastards
is going to go through !

That pathetic shit does not even know that their mighty ( what a
laugh) river Murray is not going to run to the sea anymore, and the
Wellington weir looks at the present time even an impossible target
reach for that miserable stinking cesspool which is really now the
Murray-Darling-Murrubidgee etc & former Toadland 's pride
Thanks for that wonderful DDD, Our Loving Celtic God, and I am
looking
forward to the Mighty Megafires soon to light up the horizon, and
provide some excitement to the antipodean Toads. Indeed, nothing
short
of that to move that lazy obese vermin into some form of exercise,
except to have their arses on fire....

...in the meantime the Mining Manure are celebrating their Mining
Hero
Tyrwhitt 's new statue, alongside their corrupt-to-the-core friends
of the West Australia Whorehouse aka Parliament. . That statue at the
1/2 scale is to be erected on a King's Park square close to the
Whorehouse with the legend underneath :

To Dr David Stuart Tyrwhitt, that Great Man who prospected the Great
Sandy Desert alone aboard his plane, and offered all of its immense
richness to our Nation
With the unending gratitude of the people of Australia
Unquote

The WA Political rats will get some immediate inspiration hence, by
simply looking though the windows of their Whorehouse, and carry on
then even better on their usual juicy business
... likewise I will carry on my business of punishing that Antipodean
Filth for their Collective Crimes

No regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
ray
2008-11-21 09:35:55 UTC
<Usual rubbish>
No regards
Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Quoting Sean Connery, `Oh, f--- this. (BLAM!!!!)
s***@neuf.fr
2008-11-21 14:54:26 UTC
kind forward from another thread.
I beg your forgiveness for not posting it sooner, but in fact just
wrote it an minute ago & hence immediately considered sharing it with
you all my friends

Is Dr Dave likely to be there with Drs Searls, Borner, Koehn, Thomson,
Barr & Atkisnon i.e all 7 Mining Heroes of the Great Sandy Desert
immense discoveries ?
This will be an occasion to pay tribute to the best geological minds
australia ever chanced to have in its midst, and its a pity that some
of those Heroes have NOT found anything of value after that ( or
before by the way) Putting 3 mines & a town on the map of the Land of
Bastards must have exhausted their full mental, intellectual,
spiritual & especially moral capacities !

That must be it...

Could any of your Antipodean Pukes sent me copy of the address the
Premier of the West Australia Parliament, aka WA Whorehouse Headcunt
is going to deliver ?
Thanks in advance

Yours faithfully

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Kim Elve
2008-11-22 11:51:41 UTC
...sent me copy of the address the Premier of the West Australia
Parliament...
Thanks in advance
Yours faithfully
Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Hey JP,
From:
http://www.parliament.wa.gov.au/web/newwebparl.nsf/iframewebpages/Contact%2BUs
Its:
Parliament House
GPO Box A11
Perth WA 6837
Kim Elve
http://www.parliament.wa.gov.au/web/newwebparl.nsf/iframewebpages/Members+-+Ministers&Parliamentary+Secretaries
Kim Elve
2008-11-22 12:00:18 UTC
Post by Kim Elve
Post by Kim Elve
...sent me copy of the address the Premier of the West Australia
Parliament...
Thanks in advance
Yours faithfully
Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Hey JP,
http://www.parliament.wa.gov.au/web/newwebparl.nsf/iframewebpages/Contact%2BUs
Parliament House
GPO Box A11
Perth WA 6837
http://www.parliament.wa.gov.au/web/newwebparl.nsf/iframewebpages/Members+-+Ministers&Parliamentary+Secretaries
Sorry, bad cut-n-paste. This one:
http://www.parliament.wa.gov.au/Parliament%5CMemblist.nsf/WAllMembersFlat/Barnett,+Colin+James?opendocument
s***@neuf.fr
2008-11-25 20:33:04 UTC
Post by Kim Elve
...sent me copy of the address the Premier of the  West Australia
Parliament...
Thanks in advance
Yours faithfully
Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Hey JP,
http://www.parliament.wa.gov.au/web/newwebparl.nsf/iframewebpages/Con...
Parliament House
GPO Box A11
Perth WA 6837
http://www.parliament.wa.gov.au/web/newwebparl.nsf/iframewebpages/Mem...
Sorry, bad cut-n-paste. This one:http://www.parliament.wa.gov.au/Parliament%5CMemblist.nsf/WAllMembers...
Thank you Kim, I did not know who the Premier was ....but it does not
matter all of the same ink indeed.
Still I did not find his address on Dr David Tyrwhitt 's statue
unveiling ceremony at King's Park !
My friend Eduard Groenstein was supposed to send me a copy but
obviously he overlooked (again) his obligation.

Never mind.

All the best to you, Mate

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer